Practicing Adjectives
Practice Adjectives:
First, watch this video so you can learn more about adjectives and how to use them to describe a person:
Pay attention to this role play:
A: Hey, do you like this t-shir? It's beautiful isn't?
B: No I don't I think it's hideous! I want another color.
A: Buh! you are so mean! You only like boring clothes!
B: I don't like boring clothes I love black clothes. Black is a very fun color!
A: I think blue or green are fantastic colors!
B: To each their own!
Speaking Activity:
Do you think you could describe one of your classmates?
Pass to the front and introduce one of your classmates, if you need help, don't forget to ask your teacher.
Pass to the front and introduce one of your classmates, if you need help, don't forget to ask your teacher.
Writing Activity:
In your notebook, please write a role play like the one above. Get creative and use different adjectives.
