Let's Sing
In this activity you will improve you listening skills.
The first song you will hear will be :
All my Loving by the beatles

1- ______________ your eyes and __________ you
_______________ I'll _________ you
_______________ I'll _________ true
_______________ I'll _________ you
_______________ I'll _________ true
2- And then while I'm away
I'll write home ________________
And I'll send all my loving to you
I'll write home ________________
And I'll send all my loving to you
I'll pretend that I'm _____________
The lips I am missing
And hope that my ____________ will come true
The lips I am missing
And hope that my ____________ will come true
Repeat 2
All my loving, I will send to you
All my loving, darling, I'll be true
All my loving, darling, I'll be true
(Instrumental)
Repeat 1 and 2
All my loving, I will _________to you
All my loving, darling, I'll be true
All my loving, All my loving
All my loving, I will send to you
All my loving, darling, I'll be true
All my loving, All my loving
All my loving, I will send to you
The next song will be
I Will
(by John Lennon & Paul McCartney)
Who knows how long I've loved you?
You know I love you still.
_________ a lonely lifetime?
If you want me to - I will.
For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name.
I ____________ the same.
Love you forever and forever
Love you with _______________.
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart.
And when at last I find you
Your song ___________.
Sing it loud, so I can hear you,
Make it easy to be _________
For the things you do endear you to me.
You know I will
I will.