Subject & Object Pronouns
2. Complete the sentences with the correct object pronoun. Use him, her, it, or them:
They or Us

First of all see this image, we will talk ONLY about Subject and Object pronouns
Pronouns replace nouns. Take a look at these examples:
- Sara likes pizza.
- She likes pizza.
In the second sentence, “she” is the same as “Sara”.
Subject and object pronouns replace nouns that are either subjects or objects. First, let’s review subjects and objects:
What are subject and objects?
Subjects go at the start of the sentence. They do the action:
- Dave plays baseball.
- Mary live in Toronto.
Objects go at the end of the sentence. They receive the action.
- Dave has a bicycle.
- Mary likes cookies.
Subject pronouns replace subjects, so they are normally at the start of the sentence:
- He plays baseball.
- She lives in Toronto.
- They like pizza.
- We want more coffee.
Object pronouns replace objects, so they go after the verb:
- Dave has it.
- Mary likes them.
- Can you help us?
- I met her yesterday.
Please watch this video and then complete the sentences in your notebook
Activity
1. Complete the sentences with subject and object pronouns:
a. I like you and you like me.
b. She likes him and likes .
c. I like them and like .
d. He likes me and like .
e. They like her and likes .
f. It likes me and like .
g. We like you and like .
h. She likes them and like .
i. You like us and like .
j. I like it and likes .
2. Complete the sentences with the correct object pronoun. Use him, her, it, or them:
a. I don’t like Mr. Charles. Do you like him?
b. I don’t like birds. Do you like ?
c. I don’t like that bicycle. Do you like ?
d. I don’t like Jessica. Do you like ?
e. I don’t like this computer. Do you like ?
f. I don’t like this weather. Do you like ?
g. I don’t like children. Do you like ?
h. I don’t like your uncle. Do you like ?
i. I don’t like cats. Do you like ?
j. I don’t like Ms. Wilson. Do you like ?