1. Scan the text and highlight all the examples of be going to, the Present Continuous, and will:
My name is Craig. I’m from Vancouver, Canada. This autumn in November, I’m going to drive to San Francisco, California with my friends, Ben and Sarah.
We are using Ben’s new car. He bought it two months ago.
We’re going to leave early in the morning. Our plan is to stop in Seattle and Portland to go shopping, have coffee, and get something to eat. I think we’ll arrive in San Francisco in the afternoon the next day, but I’m not sure.
It’ll be interesting to drive with my friends all day and night. I’m sure we’ll be very tired when we arrive. I enjoy driving, but I prefer driving in the day to at night.
We’re going to stay in San Francisco for a week. I don’t think it’s going to be very warm in San Francisco in November. It will be cool, but California is beautiful all year.
Hopefully, we’ll have a great time together!
2. Answer the following questions:
- When is Craig going to California?
He is going to California this autumn in November.
- Who is he going with?
- When did Ben buy his car?
- Why are they going to stop in Seattle and Portland?
- Does Craig enjoy driving in the day or at night?
- Will it be hot in San Francisco?
Write in you notebook a little paragraph using the future.